itravel exclusive with Intrepid!
Want to experience the best of Europe, Morocco and the Middle East with 2018's Best Tour Operator? Well you're in luck! Experience these amazing destinations with Intrepid Travel.
Europe's sun-soaked vineyards, cobbled lanes and the smell of fresh-baked croissants will draw you over and we know that you won't regret it. Meanwhile, venture to the Middle East to find the cradle of civilisations, an ancient land emerging as a modern power, with the money, culture and panache to back it up.
FOR A LIMITED TIME, SAVE 15% OFF* INTREPID SMALL GROUP ADVENTURES IN EUROPE, MOROCCO AND THE MIDDLE EAST
Best of Morocco
Travel to Morocco and visit the best of the country's attractions from Casablanca to Marrakech. Travel from the snow-capped Atlas Mountains to the endless sands of the Sahara, and from the medieval old town of Fes to the spice markets of Marrakech, the rich history and natural beauty of Morocco await. Observe the vibrant collision between old and new expressed in architecture and artwork. Learn about fallen cities and cross paths with nomadic tribes. Jump in and discover the many mysteries and legends concealed within this moody, ever-changing landscape.
15 days, Casablanca to Marrakech
FROM ONLY $1,331 per person based on twin share*
SAVE $234 per person
HOT TIP: For many people, their dream of Morocco is a camel trek through the dramatic red dunes of the Sahara Desert. On this trip you'll do just that!
Travel to Iceland and delve into the ancient land of Vikings and volcanoes on this 10-day Icelandic adventure. Marvel at geothermal hot springs, witness the steamy eruptions of a giant geyser, touch the tongue of Europe's biggest glacier, see lava that's still warm after 20 years and scale giant waterfalls. Travel through Iceland's desolate lands, so mysterious and ethereal that they have inspired artists, poets and musicians for centuries. The ancient, untamed beauty of Iceland will stay with you forever.
10 days, Reykjavik to Reykjavik
FROM ONLY $4,195 per person based on twin share*
SAVE $740 per person
HOT TIP: There's a lot more to Iceland than ice (and Bjork). Ford the fjords, glaciers, volcanoes, black sands and thermal springs of this magical land in the world's far north.
Discover Egypt & Jordan
Myth, religion and wonder come together on this expedition across the timeless terrain of Egypt and Jordan. From the mysteries of the Sphinx to the sublime stone structures of Petra, discover ancient sites galore. Travel on a felucca down the mighty Nile, and spend a night with Bedouin locals amid the sand dunes of Wadi Rum – these are just some of the highlights that make this adventure across the sands of time truly memorable.
15 days, Cairo to Madaba
FROM ONLY $2,975 per person based on twin share*
SAVE $525 per person
HOT TIP: Spend the night trying to count the billions of stars or chat with the locals at our bedouin-style camp in Wadi Rum.
Best of Italy
La dolce vita - the good life - is exactly what the Best of Italy trip is all about. Starting in the 'Eternal City' of Rome and ending by the canals of Venice, uncover the best of northern Italy. Experience classic Italian food, wine, history and style - all the things this wonderful country is famous for - and discover immense natural beauty while travelling through this spectacular corner of Europe.
15 days, Rome to Venice
FROM ONLY $3,354 per person based on twin share*
SAVE $591 per person
HOT TIP: Spend a day exploring the beautiful villages, estates and gardens dotted around Lake Como, criss-crossing the lake by ferry.
Are you ready to experince the best of Europe, Morocco and the Middle East in 2019? Don't delay, take the next step to the trip of a lifetime and save 15% off! An itravel exclusive you can't miss! Simply fill out the enquiry form or give us a call on 1300 487 283 to book. Don't miss out!
*Terms and conditions apply: 15% off discount applies to Intrepid small group tours in Europe, Morocco and the Middle East, departing between 15 January and 30 September 2019. Discount excludes Polar, Expeditions, Short Break Adventures, Urban Adventures, private groups and tours operated by external 3rd party suppliers. Discount applies to new bookings only, made and deposited with itravel from 01 August to 31 August 2018. The discount applies to the land tour price only and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer and are not combinable. Discount does not apply to local payments/kitty, permits, additional travel arrangements, international and local airfares. Deposit of $400 per person per trip is required upon booking and full payment is due 56 days prior to departure. If booking within 56 days of departure, full payment is due immediately. All tours are subject to availability. Prices are per person based on twin share accommodation, low season and include the discount. Travel dates includes: Best of Morocco: 6 Feb – 20 Feb 2019, 6 Mar – 20 Mar 2019, 5 Apr – 19 Apr 2019. Iceland Discovery: 19 Apr – 28 Apr 2019, 17 May – 26 May 2019, 5 Jun – 14 Jun 2019. Discover Egypt and Jordan: 2 Feb – 16 Feb 2019, 4 Mar – 18 Mar 2019, 29 Apr – 13 May 2019. Best of Italy: 1 Apr – 15 Apr 2019, 29 Apr – 13 May 2019, 23 May – 6 Jun 2019. Other departure dates between January – September 2019 are available, prices may vary. Prices, itineraries and inclusions are subject to change without notice. Standard booking conditions apply as per Intrepid's booking conditions. Consultants please use promo code 60252.
Best of Morocco
- Visit the grand Mosque of Hassan II in Casablanca, one of the most impressive temples in Morocco, before exploring the sights of the country's first imperial city of Meknes
- Under the eye of a local tour guide, feel like you've travelled back to the Middle Ages in the labyrinthine medina of Fes
- Trek through scenic countryside and traditional villages in the Atlas Mountains. Stay in a traditional Berber homestay to better understand the culture and tradition of an indigenous population who have stood the test of time
- For many people, their dream of Morocco is a camel trek through the dramatic red dunes of the Sahara Desert. On this trip you'll do just that (or if you'd prefer to walk, that's fine too)
- Go behind the scenes of Game of Thrones and Gladiator in Ait Benhaddou. This fortified red city was once an important stop on the caravan route between the Sahara and Marrakech - now it's a film-maker's heaven
- Kick back in the coastal town of Essaouira, enjoying a fresh seafood BBQ on the waterfront
- Take a guided tour through Marrakech's lively medina and join the nightly carnival of fortune-tellers, dancers and medicine men in Jemaa el-Fna square
Want to see the in-depth itinerary? Contact us to get your hands on the Best of Morocco!
- There's a lot more to Iceland than ice (and Bjork). Ford the fjords, glaciers, volcanoes, black sands and thermal springs of this magical land in the world's far north
- Discover Iceland's fascinating history on a tour of Reykjavik, which includes a visit to the astonishing Lutheran church of Hallgrimskirkja
- The Eurasian and American tectonic plates may now be pulling apart in Thingvellir National Park, but over a thousand years ago this was the site where Iceland's first parliament came together
- Hike to the tongue of Europe's biggest glacier and marvel at the waterfall of Svartifoss in Skaftafell National Park
- Southern Iceland is a world of striking contrasts. Glide past blue-white icebergs on a boat tour of Jokulsarlon glacier lagoon, and soak up the silence of the surrounding grey sand desert
Want to see the in-depth itinerary? Contact us to get your hands on the Iceland Discovery!
Discover Egypt & Jordan
- See the grand burial sites of the pharaohs in the valley of the Kings.
- Explore vibrant Cairo with its bustling markets and colourful streets.
- Experience Nubian hospitality with a home cooked meal.
- Experience the feeling of weightlessness as you float in the super salty Dead Sea.
- Spend the night trying to count the billions of stars or chat with the locals at our bedouin-style camp in Wadi Rum
- Check out the rock cut tombs and the remains of the ancient city of Petra.
Want to see the in-depth itinerary? Contact us to get your hands on Discover Egypt & Jordan.
Best of Italy
- Wander around Rome's famous landmarks including the Colosseum, Vatican City, Sistine Chapel, St Peter's Basilica and much more. This is a city that bucket lists were made for
- Meet Michelangelo's David in Florence and discover the city beneath the centuries of Renaissance art
- The Leaning Tower of Pisa may be Pisa's most iconic image, but the city offers so much more. The Piazza dei Miracoli and Pisa Baptistry are masterpieces in Medieval-Italian architecture
- Cycle across the Tuscan hinterland and work up an appetite for incredible feasts of delicious local ingredients
- Walk along Cinque Terre's rocky coastal pathways, calling into the sleepy pastel villages of Manarola, Riomaggiore and Vernazza
- Head to a tiny hamlet in the heart of Piedmont and sample world-class local wines from unique grapes grown only in this region
- Spend a day exploring the beautiful villages, estates and gardens dotted around Lake Como, criss-crossing the lake by ferry. Taking a turn about the grounds of Bellagio's grand Villa Melzi can make you truly feel La Dolce Vita
- Romantic Venice is like no other city in the world, a watery wonderland literally sinking under the weight of its iconic sights
Want to see the in-depth itinerary? Contact us to get your hands on the Best of Italy.